Date(s) - 12/01/2017
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Washington State Convention Center
705 Pike St, 6th Floor
Seattle, WA 98101
Working on AI, biomedical, IoT, big data, cloud computing, FinTech, greentech, information technology, or smart city technology? Are you a startup, a growing company, or aspiring Fortune 500 company?
China, especially the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, is accelerating the pace of innovation and technology development and deployment. It is a very significant and fast growing market of over 66 million people and $1.3 trillion GDP.
Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area is the ideal place for market entry into China whether for technology development, strategic partnership, funding, or product/service prototyping/testing/customization.
The Governments of Guangdong Province, Hong Kong, and Macao will present a comprehensive update, followed by insights from Microsoft and Tencent America. In the afternoon, participants will have an opportunity to have one-on-one meetings with companies and government representatives from Hong Kong, Macao, and Guangdong Province (e.g. the cities of Dongguan, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and Zhuhai).
Attend our complimentary seminar to gain firsthand information on this rapidly developing region of the world, make new business connections, and explore new opportunities. The event is sure to be useful for your company’s exploration and planning.
- 8:30 am – 9:00 am Registration and Networking
- 9:00 am – 12:00 noon Presentations from Respective Governments and Presentations from Microsoft and Tencent America
- 12:00 noon – 1:30 pm Networking Lunch
- 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm One-on-One Meetings
- Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office
- Hong Kong – Greater China Business Association of Washington
- Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Trade Development Alliance
- Washington State China Relations Council
- Washington State Department of Commerce
- Washington Technology Industry Association
For question, please contact Robin Won: firstname.lastname@example.org, Office: 415-835-9326, M: 415-760-6143.